The nice thing about these recipes are their variety and the fact that many of them encourage using the whole beet. Making beet soup? Roast the greens for a healthy (and tasty) soup topper. There are ideas for morning, noon, and evening that cover a range from hearty to light and everything in between.
Try a Recipe:
• Mixed Berry and Beet Smoothie - New York Times
• Sweet Beet Pancakes - Oven Love
• Red Flannel Hash - The Kitchn Archives
• Spanish Style Beet, Carrot and Egg Sandwich - Food and Wine
• Chickpea, Beet, Apple Panini - Vegetarian Times
• Roasted Garlic and Beet Soup - Whole Living
• Beet Root Stir-Fried in Onion Garlic Seasoning - Food 52
• Beetroot Curry - Jeyashiri's Kitchen
• Beet Greens and Feta Pasta - CHOW
• Roasted Carrots and Beets with Porkchops - Serious Eats
It's Reader Request Week at The Kitchn! This post was requested by ModestAlmond.
(Image: Emma Christensen)