Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we couldn't pass up these breakfast burritos, or carrot cake jam, or rosewater-lychee mocktails. Read on for these and more! • Breakfast Burrito With Chorizo, Potato, And Egg
- Oversized and unbalanced, just like the best iconic breakfast foods.
• Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheezy-Poofs - Cheezy-poofs? Brazilian? OK, sounds good!
• Buttermilk Maple Gin Flip - A classic style of drink, lightened up just a tad.
• Edible DIY: Carrot Cake Jam - Filled with juicy raisins and crunchy walnuts, and spiced with cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Yum!
• Zero-Proof: Rosewater And Lychee Mocktail - Exotic yet familiar, without the heaviness of booze.
Previous Good Eats: Dinner Tonight: Salmon Charmoula
(Image: Nick Kindelsperger/Serious Eats)