Treats in bark and brittle form are always among our favorites. They're easy to make, usually keep well and are perfect as gifts. Whether you're looking for a Thanksgiving day treat or planning ahead for holiday parties, check out these 10 fun recipes.
Bark and Brittle Recipes
• 1 Salty Chocolate Peanut Butter Brittle from Rachael Ray
• 2 Mocha Meringue Bark from Claire Robinson of 5 Ingredient Fix
• 3 White Chocolate Bark with Fresh Mint, Almonds, and Dried Berries from Serious Eats
• 4 Toasted Cashew and Bacon Brittle from Chow
• 5 Chocolate Peppermint Bark Cookies from Bon Appétit
And a Few More
• 6 Pumpkin Seed Brittle from The Kitchn archives
• 7 Tipsy Turtle Bark from Epicurious
• 8 Dark Chocolate Bark with Walnuts & Dried Cherries at The Kitchen Sink
• 9 Two-Chocolate-Pistachio and Cherry Bark from Ingredients Inc.
• 10 Chocolate-Orange Hazelnut Bark from Martha Stewart