Baking is fun for some, cathartic for others and downright terrifying for a few. No matter what your skill level, here are a few whole wheat kitchen creations that are sure to please your entire family. Even if you've never made bread before, we promise you can handle any of these healthy recipes!
Are you looking for a delicious recipe to help you incorporate whole wheat into your daily toast routine? Check out these Kitchn favorites that are sure to please any hungry face!
1. Basic Whole Wheat Bread
2. Quick, Easy and Moist Whole Wheat Muffins
3. Whole Wheat Sandwich Loaf with Oats and Pecans
4. Fluffy, Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins
5. Cinnamon-Raisin Whole Wheat Bagels
6. No-Knead Bread Recipe: Multi-Grain Peasant Bread
7. Whole Wheat Raisin English Muffins
Related: Beyond Whole Wheat Flour: 3 Delicious Whole Grain Flours You Should Try Now
(Images: Emma Christensen, Faith Durand, Aimée Herring/John Wiley & Sons, Elizabeth Passarella, Mark Luinenburg, Sara Kate Gillingham-Ryan)