Out of all the tools we use regularly, who would've thought that the humble bottle opener would be designers' favorite plaything. But this simple tool becomes a functional piece of art when made and shaped in brass, cast iron, or wood. Is it necessary? No. Beautiful? Absolutely.
- 1 Cast Iron Tool Bottle Openers, $25 each from Poketo
- 2 Modern Wool and Brass Bull Bottle Opener, $26 from Gallivanting Girls
- 3 Sandell Bottle Opener, $64 from Canoe
- 4 The Hidebound Bottle Opener, $38 from Machine Era Co.
- 5 Crest 2 Bottle Opener, $80 from Need Supply Co.
- 6 Minimalist II, $42 from J.L. Lawson and Co.
- 7 Cast Iron Bottle Opener, $22 from Common Fort
- 8 Brass XXI, $77 from J.L. Lawson and Co.
- 9 Brass Bottle Opener, $70 from General Store
- 10 Nambu Ironware Bottle Opener, $37 from Analogue Life
- 11 Black Walnut Bottle Opener, $14 from Areaware
(Images: as linked)