Who says we can't have our after-dinner digestif and eat it too?
• Bourbon Banana Pudding with Glazed Pecans from Gourmet - Who could say no to layers of boozy pudding, ripe bananas, and crunchy nuts?
• Limoncello Macaroons from 101 Cookbooks - These cookies look so simple and sweet. Perfect for a backyard garden party.
• Chocolate-Amaretto Soufflés from Bon Appétit - Nothing is more classy than a soufflé for dessert.
• Apple and Calvados Sorbet from Gourmantine's Blog - A refreshing way to end a meal.
• Grand Marnier Crêpe Cake from Epicurious - Dozens of crêpes layered with orange-flavored cream. Talk about impressive.
• Pina Colada Cake from Smitten Kitchen - So fun! And no doubt addictive...
• Nocino Chocolate Cake from Serious Eats - Nocino is that dark walnut-infused liquor, and it makes an excellent addition to a dark chocolate cake.
• Drunken Apple Cake from Leite's Culinaria - An unusual - and rum-infused - cake with a German-Chilean pedigree.
Stumbled upon any boozy desserts recently?
(Image: William Abranowicz/Gourmet)