Normally, we tend toward simple tablecloths, ones that will serve as a solid backdrop for our fabulous food and table settings without drawing too much attention of their own. But when it comes to summer, picnics, and eating outside, we say bring on the color! These tablecloths just scream summer to us. They're bold, colorful, and a little flirty. Also, no one is likely to notice if we drop a little mustard or spill the wine!
• Round Tablecloth GIRASOL, $75 from micasaflamenca on Etsy - So tempting to buy the matching pillows!
• Alsace Floral Print Tablecloth, $39-$49 from Williams-Sonoma - Guaranteed to transport your party straight to the French countryside.
• French-Designed Jardin Tablecloths, $39.95-$119.95 from Sur la Table - The watercolor effect on this one is so cool.
• Marimekko Mustikkamaa Tablecloth, $69.95 from Crate & Barrel - What fabulous shades of red!
• Sölbrand, $9.99 from IKEA - A classic picnic cloth print in three bold colors.
• Dwell Studio Suzani, $21.99 from Target - Loving the strong sweeping patterns on this one.
• Fiesta Table Linens, $24.99 from Macy's - Break out the sangria!
• Calypso Indoor/Outdoor Tablecloth, $14.99-$34.99 from Bed Bath & Beyond - And if this one doesn't say relax and have a good time, we don't know what will!
Do you have special tablecloths for summer entertaining?