Gracious, it's hot out there! Last year, we had plenty of ways to cool off, including a tasty BLT salad, some coconut ice cream with cherries, and a folding balcony table so you can eat outside. Take a look!The images pictured above are in bold below.
• A BLT salad seems like a good way to get a few more tomatoes into the meal!
• What I wouldn't give for the pot-filling faucet over the stove in this kitchen.
• Quick cooking foods that you can eat straight from the grill with your fingers.
• We have a few tips for getting the most juice from your citrus as you make those margaritas and summer spritzers.
• Do you follow the "R" rule when eating shellfish?
• One of these folding balcony tables would also be handy for grilling.
• The secret to perfect homemade popcorn is leaving the lid slightly ajar.
• A coconut ice cream that's as quick to make as it is to eat.
• Remember when Condé Nast announced they were bringing back Gourmet...sorta?
• Snap peas! Made into pickles! Brilliant!
• Get a jump start on the influx of summer squash from your garden with these recipes.
• Check out the checkered floor in this galley kitchen!
• Here's what we need: 10 things to eat when it's too hot.
• Colorful mixing bowls to brighten your kitchen.
• Ever tried grilling avocados for smoky guacamole? If not, make this your first course tonight.
A Year Ago and a Week: Making Mai Tais at Home & 3 Tricks for Perfect Chicken