Happy weekend, folks! This past week was EGG WEEK on The Kitchn! Popular posts include a look at the amazing truffled egg toast from New York's 'ino, a roundup of the most unnecessary (and bizarre) egg gadgets on the market, a restaurant secret to making the world's fluffiest pancakes, and 10 make-ahead breakfast recipes with eggs. Enjoy!
15. Beer for Backpackers? An Innovative Idea for Lighter, Easy-to-Carry Beer
14. The Ultimate Egg-in-a-Basket Recipe: Secrets of Truffled Egg Toast from 'ino
13. 10 More Ways To Eat an Egg
12. Quick Tip: How To Tell If Eggs Are Good
11. How Do I Clean Stubborn Stains From My Stainless Steel Pan?
10. From Quiches to Frittatas: 10 Make-Ahead Breakfast Recipes With Eggs
9. Baked Eggs with Creamy Polenta, Spinach, and Garlic
8. Is Eating Eggs Really As Bad As Smoking?
7. The Most Unnecessary Egg Gadgets Ever
6. How To Bake Eggs en Cocotte
5. Sophie and Iain's Elegant Yet Family-Focused Vegetarian Kitchen
4. Quick, Easy Scrambled Egg Salad
3. Coleslaw's Surprising (and Best) Ingredient
2. The Restaurant Secret to Making the World's Fluffiest Pancakes
1. 15 Fresh Ways to Eat an Egg
Previous Hot Posts: A Produce Storing Guide, No-Bake Energy Bars, DIY Nut Milks, and 5 Empanada Recipes To Make and Freeze