Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats, and this time around we're loving these tongue tacos, reprinted from a new guide to meat. Plus, pairing sake with dessert, a secret chicken rub, and a sour cherry Americano.
• Cook The Book: Bite-Your-Tongue Tacos - Taking the apprehension out of lengua tacos.
• Sake School: How to Pair Sake with Desserts - Yes, sake goes with dessert. Who knew??
• Cook The Book: Fleisher's Secret Chicken Rub - This sounds delicious!
• Wake and Bake: Apricot Drop Scones - Fluffy, light scones loaded with fruit.
• Guest Bartender: William Nazar of Blue Hill Stone Barns Makes a Sour Cherry American - Oh yeah.
Previous Good Eats: Apricot Turnover Cake
(Image: Jennifer May)