After having my share of grilled meats and veggies over the weekend, I'm decidedly in the mood for something more compact. Just want a bite or two of something tasty? Here are 10 bite-sized nuggets of inspiration!
From savory to sweet, you can give your meals a sizeable spin to freshen things up. Try some of these recipes below for a weekday meal or dinner party treats. Don't let their size fool you into having more than you can account for.
Savory Bite-Sized Snacks
- Mini Meatballs - Martha Stewart Living
- Mini BLT's - Country Living
- Feta and Tomato Quiches - Sarie.com
- Bite Size Chicken and Waffles - Hungry Girl Por Vida
- Mini Potato Pancakes - The Kitchn
- Mini Paella - The Kitchn
Sweet Bite-Sized Treats
- Tiny Caramel Tarts - Southern Living
- Pie Pops - Bakerella
- Apple Cinnamon Mini Monkey Breads - The Kitchn
- Mini Blueberry Lemon Muffins - The Kitchn
(Images: 1. Hungry Girl Por Vida 2. Bakerella)