Thanksgiving is typically a go big or go home type of affair, and a time when we are usually measured up by how big of a pile we stack onto our dinner plates. Perhaps this year you can consider downsizing the scale of your holiday dishes with these bite-sized yet still festive alternatives. They're perfect for a day-after Friendsgiving.
Items like the rolled turkey breast will give you all the spirit of Thanksgiving with a smaller dose of tryptophan. While miniature items like the mini cobblers and pumpkin pies just allow everyone to more easily graze and mix flavors. These more approachable recipes can save you time and money, and post-Thanksgiving refrigerator space.
- 1 Sausage, Fennel, & Gruyere Mini Egg Stratas - Strawberry Plum
- 2 Baked Goat Milk Brie with Cranberry Sauce - The Kitchn
- 3 Rolled Turkey Breast - Food Network
- 4 Kitchen Sink Hushpuppies - Foodie with Family
- 5 Butternut Squash Turnovers - Food & Wine