You can't have Thanksgiving without a little carboload! Bread may not be the star of turkey day but it's a much needed sidekick that would certainly be missed if it weren't on the table. You don't have to settle for store bought dinner rolls — you can easily make them yourself without taking a lot of time. Country White Dinner Rolls from Dine and Dash and Vegan Fluffy White Dinner Rollsfrom Hobby and More are the traditional route in terms of dinner rolls. They're small and fluffy, the perfect combination to soak up all the delicious juices on the plate.
A less traditional but equally delicious route are the Sage Garlic Biscuits from Two Peas & Their Pod. Sage is such a staple in Thanksgiving cooking, so why not in the bread too?
• Sage Garlic Biscuits, Two Peas & Their Pod
• White Wheat Crescent Rolls, Lawfully Wedded Wife
• Orange Rolls, Simply So Good
• Country White Dinner Rolls, Dine and Dash
• Vegan Fluffy White Dinner Rolls, Hobby and More
(Images: Two Peas & Their Pod, Lawfully Wedded Wife, Simply So Good, Dine and Dash, Hobby and More)