Who's excited for warm weather and parties in the backyard? We are, that's for sure! To get you ready, we have a round-up of desserts that travel well, our favorite basket for farmer's market shopping, a mouth-watering and birthday-worthy recipe for Boeuf Bourguignon, and a bunch of ideas for party nibbles. Happy planning!PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
• Layered, Frozen, and Pretty: 5 Ideas for Ice Cream Bombes
• Birthday Cake Recipe: Funfetti Cake from Scratch
• Weeknight Recipe: Southwestern Pizza with Black Beans and Corn
• Easy, Yummy Part Food: 25 Ideas for Bites, Dips, and Nibbles
• Why the Reisenthal Carrybag Is Better Than Shopping Bags
• Recipe: Coconut Milk Cupcakes, Two Ways
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
• Birthday Boeuf Bourguignon for Amanda Hesser
• Can I Rescue a Nonstick Pan That Has Lost Its Coating?
• 5 Ways to Throw a Party Without Blowing Your Budget
• Party on the Go: 5 Desserts that Travel Well
• Make or Buy? Kombucha
• What is the Best Way to Get Rid of Fruit Flies?
Previous Friday Flashback: Snacks for Game Night, Julia Child In Your Kitchen & 12 Recipes for Pizza