• Swirl it into oatmeal and yogurt: Using jam to brighten up our morning yogurt or oatmeal is nothing new, but for some reason we only recently tried marmalade – it's fantastic, especially paired with toasted nuts.
• Whisk it into salad dressings: Vinaigrette sweetened with marmalade is delicious on arugula, spinach or kale salads.
• Serve it with cheese: Okay, this does sort of fall in the toast category, but we love sweet, tangy marmalade on a crostini or tartine with creamy goat cheese.
• Drizzle it over a cake: The slight bitterness of marmalade can really complement a sweet cake. Faith is fond of this vegan Sticky Orange Cake with Marmalade Glaze.
• Sip it: Have you ever had a marmalade cocktail? We're intrigued by the Kinloch Plantation Special, a whiskey punch with marmalade and nutmeg. Get the recipe and learn about marmalade mixology at the Atlantic.
What are your favorite ways to eat marmalade?