Every time I think I crave a big mug of eggnog I change my mind around the third or fourth sip. Yes, it's delicious, but I enjoy the flavor more than the drink. Whether you relate or can't get enough of the stuff, read on for some ideas on how to quench your eggnog craving in solid foods.
• Eggnog Popcorn Balls: Crunchy and sweet popcorn balls make for the perfect bite-sized eggnog holiday party treat (Chow).
• Cranberry Eggnog Braids: Eggnog makes a star appearance in the sweet glaze on this bread destined for Christmas morning (Global Dish).
• Eggnog Ice Cream: While eggnog ice cream may just be a frozen version of the classic drink, the temperature brings a whole new world of dessert possibilities (Gourmet)!
• Eggnog Cheesecake: A gingersnap crust, eggnog, and a dash of nutmeg turn plain cheesecake into a December must try (Chow).
• Eggnog Panna Cotta with Spiced Pears: Warm spiced pears add a fresh touch to this creamy holiday dessert (Whole Foods).
(Images: Whole Foods; Stephanie Arsenault/Global Dish)