• Eggnog Popcorn Balls: Crunchy and sweet popcorn balls make for the perfect bite-sized eggnog holiday party treat (Chow).
• Cranberry Eggnog Braids: Eggnog makes a star appearance in the sweet glaze on this bread destined for Christmas morning (Global Dish).
• Eggnog Ice Cream: While eggnog ice cream may just be a frozen version of the classic drink, the temperature brings a whole new world of dessert possibilities (Gourmet)!
• Eggnog Cheesecake: A gingersnap crust, eggnog, and a dash of nutmeg turn plain cheesecake into a December must try (Chow).
• Eggnog Panna Cotta with Spiced Pears: Warm spiced pears add a fresh touch to this creamy holiday dessert (Whole Foods).
(Images: Whole Foods; Stephanie Arsenault/Global Dish)