Sure, there was strawberry rhubarb pie, a deep-dish rhubarb crisp, and even shortcakes using sweet, softened chunks of the beautiful spring stalk. But so often, the imagination ends there with rhubarb which is too bad because there are so many wonderful ways to use it, sweet or savory. Today I thought I'd leave you with a few unique recipes that are inspiring me to branch out with rhubarb. Maybe, just maybe, they'll have the same pull on you.
Try a Recipe:
• Rhubarb Compote - I Made That
• Rhubarb Raspberry Pavlova - Martha Stewart
• Chocolate Rhubarb Cookies - The Pioneer Woman
• Mexican Rhubarb Chocolate Chunk Brownies - The Food Network
• Rhubarb Cheesecake - Nigella Lawson
(Image: Megan Gordon)