We have the perfect cure for any breakfast rut. It's a step outside the box in that it's not your average hot oatmeal, weekend pancakes, or cereal bar on the go. No, we're talking soup here. Breakfast soup, to be exact.
What's the story with breakfast soup? There are all different varieties, from creamy and fruity to hearty and savory. Below are a few recipes that are inspiring us to mix up our morning routines. Have you ever made a breakfast soup?
Try a Recipe:
• Apple-Spice Breakfast Soup - The New York Times
• Bacon and Egg Soup Recipe - Food Network Magazine
• Jook (Chinese Breakfast Soup) - Soup for a Year
• Chilled Blueberry Soup - Epicurious
• Tunisian Chickpea Breakfast Soup - Martha Rose Schulman
(Image: Andrew Scrivani)