• Dorie's Jammers from Lottie + Doof - While perhaps technically a cookie, I say the jam and streusel topping makes these count as breakfast.
• Chewy Nut and Cereal Bars from Gourmet - Eat your cereal without a spoon!
• Frittata Bites with Chard, Sausage, and Feta from Epicurious - These can be made ahead and eaten warm or cold.
• Oat Cakes from 5 Second Rule - From Heidi Swanson's newest cookbook!
• Pancake Souffle Muffins from Fine Cooking - I'm thinking of skipping the syrup and eating this with a spoonful of jam.
• Savory Buckwheat Cake from The Edible Perspective - Such an interesting idea!
• Baked Chocolate Doughnuts from Lara Ferroni - A healthier version of the doughnut? I'll take it.
• Oatmeal Banana Pecan Cookies from Made By Melis - These hearty "cookies" will definitely keep us going until lunchtime!
Have you found a favorite new handheld breakfast lately?
Related: 10 Vegan Breakfast Ideas