Are you as addicted to crispy, crackly kale chips as we are? Well, you don't have to stop there. Just about any leafy green can be turned into an easy and, oh yes, healthy snack. To make chips from other greens, just follow your favorite procedure for kale chips, or see our recipes
. Some leaves are more delicate than kale, so you might want to bake them for less time. Keep a close eye (and nose) on the oven to prevent over-browning.
Want to see it done? Check out these yummy examples:
• Beet Greens - Crispy Beet Green Chips are especially pretty and delicate (Barefoot Kitchen Witch)
• Bok Choy - We like using baby bok choy to make Bok Choy Chips (Living Mostly Meatless)
• Broccoli Greens - Broccoli Leaf Chips are crunchy and sweet, with an occasional hit of broccoli-esque bitter (The Kitchn)
• Brussels Sprouts - Crispy Brussels Sprouts Chips make a great last-minute appetizer (The Kitchn)
• Chard - Spicy Swiss Chard Chips are delicious seasoned with garlic and chile (Family Spice)
• Collard Greens - Collard Chips are a crispy, healthy twist on an old Southern favorite (Inspired RD)
• Mustard Greens - The natural spiciness of the greens is mellowed out with Mustard Greens Chips (The Refined Chef)
Have you ever made chips from these, or other, greens?
Related: Snack Recipe: Cheesy Yet Vegan Kale Chips
(Images: 1. Family Spice; 2. Inspired RD)