• Roasted Fig Tartlets from Martha Stewart - These are made with fresh figs, but we bet we could adapt it to our dried figs.
• Sweet and Steamy Christmas Pudding from NPR - We’ve never actually made Christmas figgy pudding. Have you?
• Pizza with Figs, Prosciutto, and Gorgonzola from Epicurious - Sweet, salty, and savory all at once. Yum.
• Lamb Stew with Lemon and Figs from Bon Appétit - A bowl of this would be good right about now.
• Fig, Apricot, and Nut Biscotti from Leite’s Culinaria - Apricots being another favorite dried fruit, making these biscotti is a must.
• Prune and Fig Ravioli with Cinnamon-Scented Butter Sauce from Saveur - Is this dinner or is this dessert? Who are we kidding - we’d eat it for either.
• Fig and Ginger Truffles from the Food Network - Oh, these have potential for deliciousness!
• Grown-Up Fig Cookies from 101 Cookbooks - These are the fig newtons of our dreams.
• Figgy Scones from Gourmet - A quick and easy brunch recipe.
• Grilled Pork Chops with Marsala Fig Sauce from Rachael Ray - A quick dinner, but classy enough for company.
What are your favorite recipes with dried figs?
(Images: Martha Stewart and Leite's Culinaria)