I find that the most satisfying part about having appetizers with cocktails is the crunch factor. While I love creamy herb-flecked dips, hummus, and guacamole, you've got to have something substantial and crunchy to scoop them up with. So here are a few of my favorite ideas — some great on their own, some just begging for your best dip or spread.
What's your very favorite crunchy happy hour snack?
Try a Recipe!
- Smoked Paprika Popcorn - Eat Your Greens
- Za'atar Pita Chips with Yogurt Dip - Stephanie Barlow for The Kitchn
- Prosciutto Dijon Gruyere Puffs - Joy the Baker
- Homemade Wheat Thins - Smitten Kitchen
- Salsa Trio and Homemade Tortilla Chips - Martha Stewart
- Crispy Roasted Chickpeas - Steamy Kitchen
- Parmesan Cheese Straws - The Food Network
(Images: Eat Your Greens)