Building a better burger, a multi-purpose knife, a unique approach to a table manners problem, rubber floors in the kitchen, a dramatic cupboard makeover, and more in the hottest posts from last week at The Kitchn. Here are the hottest posts of last week, in descending order. Click through to see the top ten!
15. Kitchen Spotlight: Scott and Marie's Vintage Warmth
14. Good Question: Fizzy Waters - What's the Difference?
13. Sunday Morning Breakfast Brioche (With Chocolate)
12. Multi-Use Tools: The Do It All Knife
11. How To Build A Better Burger
10. Good Question: What Should I Serve With Tacos?
9. What's the Most Delicious Thing You've Seen (Lately)?
8. Scavenger: Fabulous Finds From Coast To Coast
7. Recipe: Farmer's Lunch Sandwich
6. Tip: How To Chill Wine Quickly with Salt
5. Rubber Floors In the Kitchen
4. Table Manners: "FHB on the Pie"
3. Salad for Dinner: 7 Additions to Make it Filling
2. How To Prevent and Get Rid of Ants in the Kitchen
1. Before and After: Dramatic Cupboard Makeover
Previous Hot Posts: Strawberry Scones, Adventures in Egg Poaching, Recipes for Every Meal, and a Low Sugar, High Protein Smoothie: Top posts for May 18-25, 2009