Happy Super Bowl weekend, friends! Popular posts this week on The Kitchn include recipes for garlicky roasted broccoli and a kale and quinoa salad, 15 money-saving ways to outsmart your supermarket, the cheapest way to make a pour spout for a mason jar, and a post on how to apply for one of the many positions we're hiring for! Enjoy.
15. How To Cook Steel-Cut Oats in 30 Minutes
14. Recipe: Polenta Bowl with Garlicky Spinach, Chicken Sausage & Poached Egg
13. Why Everyone Should Make a Snackadium for the Super Bowl
12. The All-In-One Kitchen Tool Set: 8 Practical Tools In One Tiny Package!
11. My Top 10 Ways to Use the Food Processor
10. Recipe: Garlicky Roasted Broccoli