Here is a look back at our kitchen tours from 2008.
- Devesh and Tara's Spice Pantry - Beautiful photos and great spice storage solutions.
- Dutch's Renovation Done Right - Walk through a renovation of a tiny New York City kitchen.
- At Home in Paris with David Lebovitz - A visit with a favorite cookbook author and blogger in Paris. (Check out his repurposed Champagne bucket.)
- Swedish Kitchen Tour: Chez Larsson - A light, bright, Swedish kitchen.
- Joanne Weir's Live/Work Laboratory - Another tour from a popular cookbook author, this time in San Francisco. A working fireplace and a beautiful copper pot collection!
- A Visit With Bento Expert Biggie of Lunch In a Box - Bento heaven!
- Robert and Elizabeth's Soulful Sterling Place - A vintage beauty in Brooklyn, equipped with quirky antiques.
- Ragdale House Travels Through Time - A lovingly maintained historic site, now a retreat for artists.
- A Tour of London's Bookshop Café Books for Cooks - A bookshop for cookbook lovers in London, with a marvelous little kitchen.
- Eric Gower's Breakaway Kitchen with Annex - Author and chef Eric Gower's little San Francisco kitchen.
- Eric Haeberli of We Love Jam - Eric makes the apricot jam we adore. Here's his gleaming home kitchen where the magic happens!
- Dan Kluger's Brooklyn "Real Chef" Kitchen - How does a real chef cook at home? Pizza and giant rolls of plastic wrap turn up in this tour.
- Alli's Vintage Hacienda - A vintage kitchen in Los Angeles with a big, beautiful stove and some creative wine storage ideas in the dining room.
- A Lovely 'Before' from Rena and Derek - A new favorite from San Francisco. A small, easy renovation with beautiful results.
KitchnVideo of the Day