Sometimes you just need snacks. Nothing fancy. Nothing that requires extensive preparation. Just good old cheese-laden, sticky-coated, crunchy-salty, finger-licking snacks that will make all those people crowded around your TV screen this Sunday (or any Sunday) very happy. Here are our top picks. What are you serving?
1. Buffalo Chicken from Martha Stewart - Always a classic. Always good.
2. Southwestern Pulled Brisket from Smitten Kitchen - We can taste the chipotle already.
3. Beef Fajita Nachos from Pioneer Woman - When these classed-up nachos popped up on the screen, we nearly licked the screen.
4. Shrimp Quesadillas from Simply Recipes - Everyone loves quesadillas.
5. Cider and Bacon Baked Beans from Fine Cooking - No Super Bowl party is complete without a crockpot of baked beans simmering away.
6. Chipotle Sweet Potato Fries from the Active Foodie - A spicy kick to our favorite fry!
7. Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeno from Sweet Life - We've never met anything wrapped in bacon we didn't love.
8. Dark and White Chunk Cookies from Epicurious - We could probably find a good home for a few of these.
9. Fudgy Brownies from Gourmet - Our chocolate and our coffee in one delicious brownie? Done.
10. Samoas Cupcakes from Sugar Duchess - Cupcakes. Modeled after Somoas Girl Scout Cookies. Heaven.
What are you making for your Super Bowl party?
Related: Go Beyond Wings This Sunday: 5 Other Recipes with Buffalo Sauce
(Images: Martha Stewart and Brian Leatart/Epicurious)