2. Southwestern Pulled Brisket from Smitten Kitchen - We can taste the chipotle already.
3. Beef Fajita Nachos from Pioneer Woman - When these classed-up nachos popped up on the screen, we nearly licked the screen.
4. Shrimp Quesadillas from Simply Recipes - Everyone loves quesadillas.
5. Cider and Bacon Baked Beans from Fine Cooking - No Super Bowl party is complete without a crockpot of baked beans simmering away.
6. Chipotle Sweet Potato Fries from the Active Foodie - A spicy kick to our favorite fry!
7. Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeno from Sweet Life - We've never met anything wrapped in bacon we didn't love.
8. Dark and White Chunk Cookies from Epicurious - We could probably find a good home for a few of these.
9. Fudgy Brownies from Gourmet - Our chocolate and our coffee in one delicious brownie? Done.
10. Samoas Cupcakes from Sugar Duchess - Cupcakes. Modeled after Somoas Girl Scout Cookies. Heaven.
What are you making for your Super Bowl party?