Baking can be a somewhat intimidating experience. Between the measuring, special ingredients and pricey bakeware — we understand a beginner baker's hesitations. We're here to help!The great thing about bakeware is that it comes in all price ranges. My mother has been baking my entire life and whips up some of the best baked goods I've ever had (maybe I'm just playing favorites!). She doesn't have the top of the line Le Creuset bakeware — she has Pyrex.
Don't think that because your bakeware isn't from the newest, trendiest line in baking that you won't turn out delicious baked goods. Here are some of our favorite bakeware under $20:
• Spring Form 9-inch Pan, $16.99 is a great piece to ensure your cheesecake turns out perfectly. It's a great piece to have to cakes, tortes and many more!
• Pyrex 9-pc Bake, Serve ’N Store Set, $18.39 is certainly the choice our mothers would tell us to go for! Pyrex has been a staple name in the world of baking for many years and they're still going strong. This 9-pc set is a beginning bakers pot of gold.
• Chicago Metallic Checkerboard Cake Pan Set, $11.99 allows you to get creative in your baking! Instead of just a solid colored cake, you'll be able to indulge!
• Corningware SimplyLite 3-Quart Square Baking Dish with Plastic Cover, $19.99 is a lightweight glass baking dish that won't take up too much room in your cabinets. Its smaller size is easily stored, while still providing enough room to make dinner for the family.
• Sango Concepts Eggplant 13-inch Lasagna Baking Dish, $18.99 is a perfect piece to add to your bakeware. This deep dish stoneware is extremely versatile and can be used for just about anything.
What's your favorite piece of bakeware under $20?