Over the holidays we are reviewing the past year at The Kitchn, and we wanted to revisit each of the past 12 months and their themes. First up: January! In January we turned to lighter, refreshing foods after the feasts of the holiday season — and to soups in particular. From favorite soup recipes to fresh and easy snacks, here are 15 tips, recipes, and roundups from January to help you eat lighter, healthier meals that refresh and nourish.
• 1 Agave Nectar: Healthful or Harmful?
• 2 8 Soups to Fill You Up Without Weighing You Down
• 3 Alton Brown on Eating at Home and Eating Light
• 4 Quick and Light: 14 Ideas for Fresh and Easy Snacks
• 5 10 Baked Goods That Won't Weigh You Down
• 6 Warm and Restorative: Favorite Soup Recipes
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)