Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Manassas, VA
- United States
- About my kitchen reveal:
- Small country 2 bedroom cabin with a tiny kitchen. The company that did the makeover extended one wall 3 feet and completely transformed the kitchen into something I never imagined would fit into the tiny space. Everything was taken down to the wall studs and even the flooring was replaced.
Click through to see more After photos!
- My best tip for a successful kitchen makeover:
- A reliable contractor is worth their weight in gold. There were a few problems on the project, but each time the contractor took ownership of the problem with zero hassle.
- My favorite meal to cook in my kitchen:
- It isn't so much what I like to cook, but who I like to cook with. Now that both of us can fit into the kitchen we find we both spend a lot of quality time together in a space that was once too tight for two!
See all entries