Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Morris Plains, NJ
- United States
- About my kitchen reveal:
- We redid our whole kitchen. It was a complete DIY project from the design to the demo to the installation. Our budget was $10K and we stuck to it (miraculously).
Click through to see more After photos!
- My best tip for a successful kitchen makeover:
- You can't plan everything! I did my best to make up a schedule - because I'm neurotic and am in love with organization - but we had some delays here and there. You've just got to go with the flow. I did a little yoga and followed that up with several ice cream cones to de-stress. It helps!
- My favorite meal to cook in my kitchen:
- I bought a pasta maker and now that we have a kitchen island with lots of counter space, I can make the dough right on the countertop. I've made lasagna, ravioli, and Scott Conant's tomato basil spaghetti. Fresh pasta is so delicious; and even more so in a brand new kitchen.
See all entries