- Orinda, CA
- United States
- About my kitchen reveal:
- We relocated the kitchen to one end of a newly-enlarged space (the wall between kitchen and formal dining room was removed) and changed it from a U-shape to an L-shape to improve work flow. Sheet vinyl flooring was removed and new hardwood flooring was woven into the existing hardwood in the dining area.
- My best tip for a successful kitchen makeover::
- I worked with a design/build firm. Working with a contractor and designer from one firm meant communication was never a problem. Working with a designer meant having someone on hand to guide design choices. I highly recommend going this route if you are new to remodeling.
- My favorite meal to cook in my kitchen::
- I love cooking anything on my new gas range. It's such a pleasure to be able to sear, saute and simmer on six burners. When the cool weather arrives, I plan to bake and roast to my heart's content!
More posts in The Big Reveal
KitchnVideo of the Day