Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Orinda, CA
- United States
- About my kitchen reveal:
- We relocated the kitchen to one end of a newly-enlarged space (the wall between kitchen and formal dining room was removed) and changed it from a U-shape to an L-shape to improve work flow. Sheet vinyl flooring was removed and new hardwood flooring was woven into the existing hardwood in the dining area.
Click through to see more After photos!
- My best tip for a successful kitchen makeover:
- I worked with a design/build firm. Working with a contractor and designer from one firm meant communication was never a problem. Working with a designer meant having someone on hand to guide design choices. I highly recommend going this route if you are new to remodeling.
- My favorite meal to cook in my kitchen:
- I love cooking anything on my new gas range. It's such a pleasure to be able to sear, saute and simmer on six burners. When the cool weather arrives, I plan to bake and roast to my heart's content!
See all entries