- Winter Park, FL
- United States
- About my kitchen reveal:
- My kitchen got a budget friendly update! I put in all new hardware, lighting, flooring, a new dishwasher, and stove. The table, cubbies, and scallops were removed on the built-in. The 25 year old cabinets are white laminate and in excellent shape, but the edges had turned a nasty yellow. I found white laminate edging at the hardware store and spent a couple long nights with my mom replacing it all! It was tedious work, but it made my kitchen so much brighter and cleaner.
Walls are painted with Glidden's Barley Jade, and inside the built in is Glidden's Slate Green.
- My best tip for a successful kitchen makeover::
- Take the advise your friends and family give you. You may think you have a clear vision, but other people have great ideas too!
- My favorite meal to cook in my kitchen::
- Breakfast has to be the most loved meal to cook in my new kitchen. It only happens on the weekends, but bacon and eggs never disappoint!
KitchnVideo of the Day