Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- New Hope, MN
- United States
- About my kitchen reveal:
- This was the first project we tackled in our home (which happened to be in foreclosure when we bought it). We did all the demo ourselves and completely gutted the kitchen, removed a couple walls, salvaged what we could, and updated everything with our minimalist, Scandinavian-design loving hearts and budget in mind.
Click through to see more After photos!
- My best tip for a successful kitchen makeover:
- Do as much as you can yourselves (and if you don't know how to do it - look it up!). We saved so much by doing our own demo, drywall, mudding/taping, painting, tiling, and finishing and hanging the cabinets.
- My favorite meal to cook in my kitchen:
- Lazy weekend brunches, centered around pancakes and hash browns. Our little rescue dogs love it too because we always finish up by making them each a miniature "pupcake" to enjoy!
See all entries