Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Jacksonville, FL
- United States
- About my kitchen reveal:
- I turned my cramped 1927 kitchen into the perfect hangout spot for friends, family and Koa the guard dog (if licking to death counts). Removed the wall into the dining room and reconfigured the layout. Moved the washer, dryer and water heater to create pantry space.
Click through to see more After photos!
- My best tip for a successful kitchen makeover:
- Learned not to be afraid to do something different. Several people questioned my idea to add dog bowls in the island and make a countertop out of reclaimed cypress, but those are my favorite additions by far.
- My favorite meal to cook in my kitchen:
- Well, to be honest the only thing I cook is coffee but my wonderful fiancé cooks an amazing zucchini noodle meatball pasta dish. If you ask nicely maybe she will share it with you.
See all entries