- Omaha, NE
- United States
- About my kitchen reveal:
- Our kitchen had the original cabinets and counters from 1962. These last few years they were really showing their age. We completely tore everything out including our space saver (tiny) oven. We were inspired by the clean look of Scandinavian-style kitchens. The walls got repainted, the appliances upgraded, the cabinets and counters replaced, the linoleum floor got upgraded to hickory, and we tore out the wooden dividing wall between our kitchen and dining/living room making it an open area great for entertaining.
- My best tip for a successful kitchen makeover::
- In an older home plan extra time for wonky plumbing and weird electrical issues that need to be fixed. Work time was lost fixing these issues.
- My favorite meal to cook in my kitchen::
- I love that I finally have a full size oven so I find myself baking some of our favorite cookies, muffins, and homemade pizzas.
More posts in The Big Reveal
KitchnVideo of the Day