Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Sacramento, CA
- United States
- About my kitchen reveal:
- My 1930s modified Colonial home had a formal dining room that was a bit cramped and rarely used. So, we took down a wall and created a much larger eat-in kitchen, while trying to keep some integrity to the original floor plan. A rarely used formal living room now houses a combined living and dining room.
Click through to see more After photos!
- My best tip for a successful kitchen makeover:
- Picking a theme and a having a guiding vision will make the endless material choices much easier.
- My favorite meal to cook in my kitchen:
- Slow simmered dishes like pasta sauces are a joy with a range that maintains a proper simmer and with ventilation that doesn't vent into the floor joists above (the old fan was connected to nothing).
See all entries