Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Columbus, OH
- United States
- About my kitchen reveal:
- My 114-year old double had never had a kitchen remodel. At last in 2013 we started the big remodel. Our architect, Tim Lai, came up with a very nice floor plan. The few cabinets in the kitchen were removed, the clothes shoot was saved, the floor was refinished, the windows were restored and now get lots of light. I love my kitchen!
Click through to see more After photos!
- My best tip for a successful kitchen makeover:
- With an old home, be prepared to deal with uneven, lopsided everything.
- My favorite meal to cook in my kitchen:
- I love to cook anything and everything since now I have a kitchen range hood. No more smells all over the house lingering forever.
Flan is one of my favorite desserts to prepare, especially with a new oven cooking more evenly. The stove top is gas and now stews come out so much better.
See all entries