Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Sherwood Park Canada
- About my kitchen reveal:
- We removed the old extractor hood and cupboard, removed a couple of top cupboards to create a more open feel. We repainted the top cupboards in a light grey and re-stained the bottom cupboards in black. New stainless steel sink and butcher block countertop finished the renovation. Total time taken - 3 weeks for the re paint and stain. Total Cost approximately $2000.00 (Canadian Dollars)
Click through to see more After photos!
- My best tip for a successful kitchen makeover:
- Re-painting kitchen cupboards takes time and lots and lots of prep work! Most of this project was sanding, de-greasing and priming.
- My favorite meal to cook in my kitchen:
- Being a butcher I love to prepare and cook meat! We make our own sausages as a family and this open, light kitchen is perfect for us all to work in it together.
See all entries