- Cincinnati, OH
- United States
- About my kitchen reveal:
- My kitchen was scarred with greasy oak cabinetry, pea green walls and a serious lack of style. But with a few coats of fresh white paint the cavernous space soon opened up to reveal a spacious and airy room. The kitchen was further enhanced with brass pulls on the cabinets and custom woven blinds for the window.
- My best tip for a successful kitchen makeover::
- Paint can make a world of difference without breaking the bank. Choose a glossier finish in the kitchen for optimal clean-ability. And when painting old greasy and dirty cabinets make sure to clean every speck of dirt off so your paint can properly adhere.
- My favorite meal to cook in my kitchen::
- I love cooking everything in my bright white kitchen. Food just looks better in a fresh and airy environment. Cakes are probably my favorite simply because they look adorable sitting on the counter under a simple glass cake dome.
More posts in The Big Reveal
KitchnVideo of the Day