- Seattle, WA
- United States
- About my kitchen reveal:
- We wanted this kitchen to feel lighter and more open so we took out the soffits and the pony wall at the bar to create more of an island feel with seating. We laid out a much more efficient cabinet design as well. Replacing all the cabinets, counter tops, appliances and the sink and faucets gave it and updated look. We also bleached the wood floor to give it a nice beachy feel as this is our summer home.
- My best tip for a successful kitchen makeover::
- Sticking with the original layout helped keep costs down as we didn't need to redo the plumbing or rewire. Also, marble countertops scratch easily!
- My favorite meal to cook in my kitchen::
- Homemade pizzas with fresh local tomatoes and basil!
More posts in The Big Reveal
KitchnVideo of the Day