Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Overland Park, KS
- United States
- About my kitchen reveal:
- Our 1959 ranch kitchen recently received a major overhaul. My husband and I had help from our extremely talented parents and we were able to do almost everything ourselves, saving a ton on this project. We settled on a really functional design that combines cabinets and open shelving, allowing us to show off our Fiestaware while hiding the things we don’t want to look at every day. As a nod to our kitchen’s mid-century roots we used vinyl floor tile, globe lighting, and vintage style upholstery fabric for the cushions on the built-in banquette. One of the best things we did was to install a Julia Child inspired pegboard wall. It’s an amazing space saver.
Click through to see more After photos!
- My best tip for a successful kitchen makeover:
- Penny tile is fickle and unforgiving. DIY with caution.
- My favorite meal to cook in my kitchen:
- We love making pizza. Our new quartz countertops are perfect for rolling out dough and the new oven gets crusts perfectly crisp and bubbly.
See all entries