Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Mobile, AL
- United States
- About my kitchen reveal:
- Refreshed the black tile grout on the floor with white grout paint, as well as the yellow grout on the tile countertops and backsplash; stained the cabinets a java wood color; replaced the 1970s oven; and replaced the cabinet pulls and knobs.
Click through to see more After photos!
- My best tip for a successful kitchen makeover:
- The best changes aren't always expensive. I think the best change I made is painting the grout, which only cost $8. Other than the new oven, the entire project cost about $200 ($150 for the new knobs and pulls and $50 for grout paint and cabinet stain and topcoat).
- My favorite meal to cook in my kitchen:
- Baking! The thermostat on my old oven didn't work, so I had to constantly open the door to check the internal temperature. I love not having to do that anymore!
See all entries