Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Chicago, IL
- United States
- About my kitchen reveal:
- After a job layoff and relocation plans we needed to sell the fixer upper we had just bought in Colorado Springs. We had to do it on a budget and quickly. We reused the vintage metal cabinets (had them powder coated), got a remnant piece of granite, used some extra tiles we had from a bathroom project, and did the whole thing in two months for around $5000.
Click through to see more After photos!
- My best tip for a successful kitchen makeover:
- Don't panic if you don't think you can do something. There's lots of info online on how to do pretty much everything.
- My favorite meal to cook in my kitchen:
- Well, we did sell the house, 10 days after listing it. But during that time I liked making salads with veggies from my backyard garden.
See all entries