• PILS from Lagunitas Brewing Company - We like the sweet honey overtones and the grassy citrus finish on this Czech-style pilsner.
• 312 Urban Wheat Ale from Goose Island - We had the chance to try this at a recent beer tasting and were impressed by its crisp citrusy flavor.
• Hennepin Farmhouse Saison from Ommegang Brewery - Fruity, soft, and slightly tangy, this is what we drink when we want a change from citrusy summer beers and hoppy IPAs.
• Oberon from Bell's Brewery - This beer reminds us of fresh-squeeze orange juice - silky, bright, and citrusy.
• Sierra Nevada Pale Ale - An oldie but goodie. A nicely balanced blend of bitter hops and soft malts.
Which beers are you loving this summer?