Readers' favorite recipes in February included airy angel food cupcakes and fudgy cakelets, as well as a hot pink strawberry milk cake. There was a dish of roasted chicken thighs with fennel, a root vegetable slaw, and — crowning it all — chocolate-dipped beer marshmallows topped with pretzels.
• 1 Chocolate-Dipped Beer Marshmallows with Crushed Pretzel Garnish
• 2 Strawberry Milk Cake
• 3 Airy Angel Food Cupcakes with Naturally Pink Icing
• 4 Rustic Flatbread with Olive Oil and Sea Salt
• 5 Petite Palmiers
• 6 Chili with Pasta and Wisconsin Cheddar
• 7 Roasted Chicken Thighs with Fennel and Lemon
• 8 Fudgy Chocolate Cakelets with a Pinch of Glamour
• 9 Root Vegetable Slaw With Orange-Cumin Dressing
• 10 Five-Spice Cookies with Candied Oranges
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)