If you can't find these exact beers, look for other beers in the same style. Brandywines, Belgian tripels, barrel-aged beers, and anything labeled as "double" or "imperial" are all excellent candidates for dessert beers.
1. La Fin du Monde from Unibroue Brewing (Belgian-Style Tripel) - Spicy and fruity golden beer with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel.
2. Imperial White from Sam Adams (Imperial Witbier) - Super intense, like a concentrated Belgian witbier. Flavors of ripe stone fruit, candy, and warm spices with a syrupy slickness.
3. Bigfoot Barleywine from Sierra Nevada (American Barleywine) - Citrusy and highly hopped, but with layers of chewy caramel and stewed fruit to balance.
4. Curieux from Allagash Brewing Company (Barrel-Aged Ale) - Tripel-style ale aged in Jim Beam barrels. The result is a fruity, smooth beer with hints of vanilla and, yes, bourbon!
5. Jah-Va from Southern Tier Brewing Company (Imperial Stout) - Brewed with actual coffee, this beer is like a shot of espresso over ice. (Also, try their Mokah!)
What beers do you like to sip after a meal?