I used to think that tablecloths were outdated and never would have thought about actually using one in my own home. However, my opinions are changing — especially after finding these beautiful tablecloths for entertaining!Sure tablecloths can be expensive and holiday specific but there are actually quite a few that don't fall in either of those categories. A red tablecloth can be used year round and white is a no-brainer.
Find a tablecloth in a fabric that isn't high maintenance for easy clean up and longevity. That way you won't be upset if someone spills a drink and you won't need to buy a different tablecloth for each holiday or each year.
• Natural Black Striped Provence, $91.99 at Etsy
• Marimekko Taikamylly Tablecloth, $24.99 at Crate and Barrel
• Metallic Thread Runner, $19.00 at West Elm
• SNÖBOLL Tablecloth, $19.99 at IKEA
• White Flower-Like Tablecloth, $75.00 at Etsy
(Images: Etsy, Crate and Barrel, West Elm, IKEA,