All right, it's that time of year. What showstopper new holiday cake pan will Williams-Sonoma, Nordicware, and and all the other purveyors of fine baking goods show us this year? Here's a gallery of Williams-Sonoma's new cake pans - it's gingerbread, igloos, and lots of bears this year. • Gingerbread Man Cakelet Pan
, $19.95. Probably our favorite - such a cute twist on the holiday gingerbread.
• Gift Cakelet Pan, $36. Pretty, pretty - but difficult to decorate?
• Build-A-Bear Workshop® Cake Pan, $39.95. A pretty massive tie-in with the Build-A-Bear Workshop stores, seen in malls everywhere. It's not only the pan that is for sale but decorating kits to make a Santa bear, a princess, or a soccer player.
• Igloo Cake Pan, $34. This one is easy to decorate - just a dusting of powdered sugar.
• The Great Cupcake Pan, $36. This one isn't new, but the circus tent decorations are, and we like the inspiration for using this in a new way.
Do you have any pans like these? They do tend to be one-use-only, although I am still craving that acorn cakelet pan from earlier this fall.
More Cute Cake Pans:
• Holiday Baking: Turkey Pan from Williams-Sonoma
• New Pirate Ship Cake Pan and More from Nordicware
• Fun Product: Nordicware Castle Cake Pan
• Charming Holiday Cake Pans
• Acorn Cakelet Pan from Williams-Sonoma