No matter what disasters might have happened in the kitchen, presenting dishes on basic white platters like these are the coup de resistance for a perfect meal. From roast turkey to roast vegetables, all foods look good on white. Even better, these platters do the job without breaking the bank.
• Cuatro Serving Platters, $1.95 - $14.95 from CB2 - These simple rectangular trays would transition smoothly from cocktail hour to dinner table.
• 365+ Serving Plate, $12.99 from Ikea - Use this long and shallow dish for serving carved meat.
• Porcelain Oval Platter, $8 from Sur La Table - We could use several of these in our dish arsenal!
• Corelle Melamine Serving Tray, $13.99 from Target - The handles on this one make it perfect for passing around the table.
• Large Rimmed Platter, $19.95 - $34.95 from Crate & Barrel - We love the gentle curved look of this circular platter.
Which kind of platter do you like best?
Related: Good Question: How Best to Clean My White Dinnerware?
(Images are from the respective companies)